DAT registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Meowlonate_1994

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!

I just emailed to petition for the DAT fee waiver, and I am planning on taking the DAT in June. I am wondering when I should register to take the exam? I know that I should register for the exam after I hear a response from them; however, since they are going to have a lot of profiles to review, thus it is going to take them a while before giving me feedback. Since I want to register for the exam early such that I can pick an ideal spot, would it be too late?

Thank you so much!

Best regards
LL
 
Hello Everyone!

I just emailed to petition for the DAT fee waiver, and I am planning on taking the DAT in June. I am wondering when I should register to take the exam? I know that I should register for the exam after I hear a response from them; however, since they are going to have a lot of profiles to review, thus it is going to take them a while before giving me feedback. Since I want to register for the exam early such that I can pick an ideal spot, would it be too late?

Thank you so much!

Best regards
LL

Have you heard anything back about the DAT partial fee waiver at all? A confirmation that they received it or anything?
 
I received an email yesterday and received the partial waiver! I am planning on taking the dat in june as well. is it possible to sign up to take the dat this far in advance?