DAT registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Samin23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been studying for the DAT since late May, and I am wanting to take the exam sometime during the last two weeks of August.
Just to clarify: to register for the DAT, I have to apply through ADA using my DENTPIN, pay the fee, wait 24-48 hrs to be approved, and then schedule my test through Prometric?

I just find it a bit confusing since it looks like I have to register for the test through 2 different websites. Am I forgetting any procedures involved with registration process?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you pretty much get an email saying that you're good to go and you proceed with scheduling! Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I recommend the place on Harwin, pretty much next to the intersection of 59 and westpark tollroad. I pretty good experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend the place on Harwin, pretty much next to the intersection of 59 and westpark tollroad. I pretty good experience.

Thank you for the recommendation! I haven't decided if I want to take it in Houston or College Station; however, I am very familiar with Harwin so I will definitely consider it