DAT Retake or No?

Started by D-machine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D-machine

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Guys!
I need your expert advice! I took my DAT about 3 months ago and applied to 8 dental schools this cycle. My RC is very low it's 17. I applied in early August and got the secondaries from schools but no interviews yet! Do you think its due to my low RC score and should I retake my DAT to apply next cycle again? Please let me know what y'all think. I will really appreciate your feedback 🙂
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Your stats looks good, If you don't end up getting in this cycle then its definitely worth retaking if you can bring RC up a few points.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad