1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dat Scores & Gpa

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by dentistwannab09, Jun 22, 2008.

1. dentistwannab09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hello, I recentely took the DAT and scored
    PAT: 21 QR: 19 RC: 20 BIO: 17
    GC: 21 OC: 17 TS: 18 AA: 19
    I have GPA of 3.52 with approximately 166 semester credit hours over 4 yrs w/ no summer school.
    I got my degree in Civil Engineering so I took the test before I have taken the pre-req courses like BIO or ORGO.
    So as you can see my bio and orgo marks are low but other marks are descent and I was just wondering if you guys think I have a chance at getting some interviews and possibly get into a school?
    Thanks for the help guys. :thumbup:

2. ttom

2+ Year Member

O yeah! You will get some interviews and a decent chance at dental school. Make sure to apply early (like NOW!), get good LORs, write a good personal statement, and of course be prepared for the interviews. You'll get in!

3. Bodhi4092

10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Pretty good I think. If you apply to schools with stats similar to yours and your extra-curriculars/dental experience/etc. is good you should have a decent shot. Best of luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...