DAT scores have been made official at ADA. Yet AASDSAS still hasn't received the scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BatedPenguin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am very confused and frustrated with this whole official DAT scoring process.

I took my DAT July 24th and my scores were made official yesterday morning. I applied to a few schools last night and got an email from one of them saying that my application is on hold because they do not have my official DAT scores.

This isn't making any sense to me because I thought that once scores were made official on ADA they were then sent to all schools you selected? I also called AASDSAS and they said it could take 7-10 business days from this point on to get the official scores processed from ADA. That doesn't sound right. Has anyone been in this situation before? Should I call AASDSAS again?

Members don't see this ad.

I was in a similar situation to you. I took my DAT on 07/18, scores were posted to ADA on 08/03 and then AADSAS on 08/06. They should be posted in the next few days.

Reactions: 1 user
Patience is a virtue. Try not to get too upset. Schools are swamped with applications right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's stuff from the instructions:
How long will it take for my DAT scores to be received by ADEA AADSAS?
> It will take about 3-4 weeks from the date you took the exam for your DAT scores to post to your ADEA AADSAS application. ADEA AADSAS will use your DENTPIN number and date of birth to electronically match your scores and post them to your application. Since ADEA AADSAS will not be able to match your scores if your date of birth and/or DENTPIN number are incorrectly reported on either your application or with the ADA, please ensure that you have reported your DENTPIN and date of birth correctly to the ADA and in your ADEA AADSAS application.

It has been more than four weeks from the test date and my scores haven’t been received by ADEA AADSAS. What should I do?
> First, double check to make sure that your DENTPIN and date of birth are correct in both your ADEA AADSAS account and your account with the ADA. If not, you will need to correct this information in order for your scores to post.
> If it has been more than 10 days since the scores were sent or more than 3-4 weeks since you sat for the DAT and your scores have not been posted, please email [email protected] with the following information: * Name, ADEA AADSAS ID, DENPTIN, Date of Birth, date ADA sent scores to ADEA AADSAS, once we receive this information, our staff will conduct a manual search for your DAT scores. This process typically takes about 5-7 business days to complete.

Guess just sit tight until it's been 3 weeks, next Tuesday, and then email etc.

2018-2019 ADEA AADSAS Instructions, pg 23

I took the test on July 24th, too. My scores were posted on the ADA website yesterday and were received by AADSAS today. Just give it a couple more days.

I took the test on July 24th, too. My scores were posted on the ADA website yesterday and were received by AADSAS today. Just give it a couple more days.
Did AASDSAS give you a notification that they got the official DAT scores?