DAT scores on aadsas

Started by shiba_inu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shiba_inu

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long does it take for my scores to show up on aadsas when I click official scores? I took it Saturday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two weeks. Showed up a day on DENTPIN before it showed up on AADSAS. No scores are actually shown until you get the PDF of each school.
 
It means AADSAS received the scores. You have to e-submit and your gpa needs to be verified for any material to be sent out to schools!
If I already submitted my app (2nd batch) and its all complete (just waiting for my scores) I don't have to do anything after I take my dat right? After aadsas gets them, they'll send it to the schools?

Also, whats the deal with how when we sign up to take the DAT, we have to list the schools we want our scores are sent to? Wouldn't aadsas just know to send it to the schools we applied to?