DAT scores sent to schools (?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterfly222

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I’m a little confused and was hoping someone could clear up something for me. I know that when registering for the DAT you can select every school to send your report to for free & pay $30 for additional schools after, but if you take the DAT a second time, is it still free to select every school? do you have to select schools again or are they already selected from the first time? thanks I’m advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m pretty sure it’s free to select again since you’re paying $360+ to take it a second time. It should let you select when reregistering for the exam and you’ll see the total at the end before you submit payment and what schools the scores will be sent to.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m pretty sure it’s free to select again since you’re paying $360+ to take it a second time. It should let you select when reregistering for the exam and you’ll see the total at the end before you submit payment and what schools the scores will be sent to.
ok great! Thank you Ryxndek, always appreciate your help :)

Reactions: 1 user