DAT scores to TMDSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FCIllini

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For any Texas applicants, I've got a question.

I noticed that on the TMDSAS website, they require that your DAT scores be sent directly to them (instead of to the schools).

I'm trying to register for the test now & they don't offer an option for the scores to be sent to TMDSAS - they do offer that the scores be sent directly to the individual schools.

What's the best route to take?

Members don't see this ad.

Here is what TMDSAS told me last cycle:

"you are to have your scores sent to the 3 texas dental schools and then we download from the DAT secured website into your application:

Dental school applicants should request that DAT scores be released to at least one of the TMDSAS Dental Schools to which they apply. All DAT scores released to the schools will automatically be sent to TMDSAS."

After you apply through TMDSAS and your application has been processed, you should be able to go to the TMDSAS website and check the status of all necessary documents (DAT scores, transcripts, LOR, etc.).

thats all you have to do, apply to the individual school in TX and the scores AUTOMATICALLY go to TMDSAS