DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jwan14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is a common thread but I'm wondering how long it's taken some of you recent applicants for your dat scores to show up after your test? I know it varies depending on the volume of tests being taken at the time.

Also, has anyone's scores been different from the unofficial reports that they were given at the testing center? I hear that it CAN change but not likely to. Just curious

Members don't see this ad.

sjv are you an aadsas rep or on an adcom somewhere? You are always answering everyone's questions so matter-of-factly

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
16 days for me and my grades are the same =(

Hey guys so I need some advice. I took the DAT and didn't so well. I am going to retake it but I was wondering if someone could help me figure a good study schedule with concrete info. My scores were 17 BIO, 15 CHM, 17 ORGO and 15 PAT 21 Reading 15 MATH TS:16 AA:17

3 weeks for me. I don't know what is on my official report because I can't see it...

Just so you guys know, when they send the scores, you don't see the actual scores show up. Just the date the test was taken along with the date that they were sent out/received.

No lol, just questions that get asked on a weekly basis.

(I sometimes wish though.)

One week on these boards and you see "what are my chances", "how long before my DAT score is uploaded", "HELP my GPA dropped from 3.591 to 3.589 I'm panicking!" enough times to make your eyes bleed. Short responses are probably all he has the patience for at this point.

One week on these boards and you see "what are my chances", "how long before my DAT score is uploaded", "HELP my GPA dropped from 3.591 to 3.589 I'm panicking!" enough times to make your eyes bleed. Short responses are probably all he has the patience for at this point.

Thats why I stopped reading these forums aside from the school specifics that in subscribed to.

As much as I like to help people, most of these questions are like CD's stuck on replay. Even as Im reading through threads right now, theyre still the same garbage.

Just so you guys know, when they send the scores, you don't see the actual scores show up. Just the date the test was taken along with the date that they were sent out/received.

3 weeks for me. I don't know what is on my official report because I can't see it...

You actually can see the scores if you know where to look. Choose dental school designations in the center (gray background, not the one on the right collumn with a white background). Once clicked, look for where it says application pdf. Your official scores are in there.