For Sale DAT Study Materials (Kaplan & Princeton Review)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apicalforamen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling my Kaplan Review Notes Book that was used for the Kaplan course I took in the Fall of 2015 -- covers all biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, reading comprehension, quantitative reasoning and PAT sections of the exam. It is a pretty comprehensive review and gives more information than you could possibly be tested on (roughly 900 pages). I would say the major cost of the class was due to this book...nothing covered in the course wasn't in this book, and the class was well over $1,000. I will say this book has highlighted marks throughout it and some handwritten notes on the side, but nothing that would interfere with the material.

I am also selling my "Cracking the DAT" Princeton Review book, published in 2012 (retailed at $70). I used this book as supplemental material to the Kaplan book listed above. Between the two, I believe I could always find what I was looking for. This book is still fairly comprehensive in itself (roughly 850 pages). This book has no markings whatsoever in it.

Lastly, I have the Kaplan 8th edition DAT book (2012). This book has 0 markings in it as well, and is an excellent comprehensive review with TONS of practice. There is a full length practice test in the end that is super helpful. A lot of the material in this book was high yield for me on the actual DAT. This book retailed at $80.

Altogether these books are worth well over what I am asking...I am willing to sell all three for a flat $100. Between the three you will have ample amounts of study material to best prepare you for the DAT. If you have any questions, comments, concerns feel free to PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: