DAT Study Schedule

0Mik3cho

Dentgineer
2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2019
Laniakea Supercluster
  1. Dental Student
If your sciences are strong, you may be able to compress the 10-week DAT Bootcamp schedule in the early content review weeks. Personally, I have relearn a lot of the sciences but I would go prefer to speed through content review and go to Destroyer. Destroyer will help you pinpoint weaknesses and strengths so you can efficiently focus your time. Just make sure you review all answer choices and explanations in detail.

This is breakdown by 1TrickUnicorn is 4 weeks but it may help you with budgeting your time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Dr. LexNoFlex

Jul 27, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Thank you so much!

If your sciences are strong, you may be able to compress the 10-week DAT Bootcamp schedule in the early content review weeks. Personally, I have relearn a lot of the sciences but I would go prefer to speed through content review and go to Destroyer. Destroyer will help you pinpoint weaknesses and strengths so you can efficiently focus your time. Just make sure you review all answer choices and explanations in detail.

This is breakdown by 1TrickUnicorn is 4 weeks but it may help you with budgeting your time.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.