DAT taken on the Weekend is harder then Weekday???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pasionatdentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have heard from alot of people that Test on the weekends are harder than than weekday, True??

Members don't see this ad.

umm.. who cares...

it's a freakin standardized test with diff. versions. There's no weekday Vs weekend versions.

because many students want to take it on the weekend (specially smart ones). The statistic showed that higher scores were in weekdayss.... Not sure?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahahahaha, are you serious?
First you say one is easier than the other then you say that smarter people take it on weekends...two variables. Basically, that shows you have proved nothing.
IT IS NOT TRUE, the scores are preset.

doc i see you are getting ready for halloween a little early this year hahahah

and the test is standardized, its difficult monday-sunday

I am continually amazed on what pre-professional students waste their time worrying about. Do something constructive and just study. Whatever test version you get, you get. That's the nature of the DAT and all standardized tests. Test versions are probably statistically equivalent or the ADA would have to change things. Some people are better at reading the ethics passage while others are better reading science passages. So for the sake of yourself and the rest of us here, worry about something that matters.

I am continually amazed on what pre-professional students waste their time worrying about. Do something constructive and just study. Whatever test version you get, you get. That's the nature of the DAT and all standardized tests. Test versions are probably statistically equivalent or the ADA would have to change things. Some people are better at reading the ethics passage while others are better reading science passages. So for the sake of yourself and the rest of us here, worry about something that matters.

100% agree.difination of standard test.

ha yea this is true. o and by the way its also harder for kids wearing blue shirts and those born in january lmao