DAT this Xmas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cofo

Super Cool Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else is going to study for 5-6 weeks and take the DAT over this Xmas break?

What is your plan on how to study?
I studied for the DAT this past summer (but didn't take it due to fear of only average practice scores) so I already have a spiral notebook full of perfect notes that I took from watching Chad's videos on Gchem and Ochem.
I'm also going to go over Destroyer Ochem, Cliffs AP Bio, TopScore tests, and 5 CrackDAT PAT tests. I'll take the DAT around January 18th.

Members don't see this ad.

hi i'm planning to do the same,
I'm going to start with Kaplan to get the basic information and go over the DAT destroyer and the cliff AP.
then i'll start do more practice test after i'm done.
would u study each material by itself or u gonna mixed up?

I took it yesterday - and I just studied realllyyy intensely for 13 days. I took a Kaplan course and it was pretty helpful, and I did really well! So you can definitely do it over break :)

hey bro. I am so studying for DATs over break. good to see there are others like us. I also studied over summer and I am going over destroyer right now.

yay i'm in the same boat.

I, unlike you smart guys, was abroad all summer and put off preparing until December and my test is in four weeks. I've been reading all of my sister's Examkrackers MCAT books, going through DAT Destroyer and started Crack DAT PAT tonight.

Speaking of which.... is it just my program, or is the CRACK DAT PAT Keyhole Questions' Explanations woefully inadequate? At least for test 1, the explanations involve the same image as the one in the question. Did anyone notice the same thing??