DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How exactly does the scoring of the DAT work?
Percentile?

What would a 25 on Org chem score on the percentile?

Members don't see this ad.

hey dental,

i got a 25 on orgo and remember that the percentile wasn't as high as I thought it'd be...don't remember the exact # but I can check for you, i think it was around 93-94? i'll let u know.

btw, thanks for the scoop on washington...so do you think it'd be a waste for me to go out there after dec. 1st...i mean, do u think it'd be more of a formality than an actual shot at getting in?

I actually got a 22 on o chem and the percentile was a 93. A 25 would be around 95% I am assuming.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey waiting!

what other interviews do you have scheduled?
it's hard to say about washington. they are so hardcore with high scores. but if you have solid gpa 3.7-4.0 and 25 dat scores, then you might win their favor.
i have a few friends that had 3.79, 3.8 gpa and excellent dat scores, but didn't get accepted to uw(and they are wa residents too) :mad: but who knows, your interview might be great and you'll get accepted

i took the dat this past june and got a 23 in organic which was 97th or 98th percentile. i think it just depends on how others taking the test score.