Hello, I'm trying to take DAT w/ in a couple weeks, and got some question regarding to DAT. I know that everyone telling me it's advantage to me apply to school as early possible. I know for sure that I'm going to take this again in Sept or Oct. My concern is that whether I should sent out the application to aadsas during summer, which can only include my first exam score or should I wait until I take the second exam... If I do send out during this summer, should I notify schools that I will take the exam again? The reason I'm hurry to take this exam is that I know the most of school's DAT dealine is around Oct. which means that I need to take it now in order to have a second chance....you have to wait 90 days to take this again, right? Also, another question is that, do most schools look at the DAT scores as whole or do they take the best scores out of all the exams you have taken? I hope you guys can help me on these!