DAT

Started by Kevin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kevin

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been out of school for several years and I am considering going back to school for dentistry. I have been doing some shadowing and have visited a couple dental schools as well. I have been looking for some good study materials to prepare for the DAT and have been somewhat dissapointed in what is out there. When I was in college I took a Kaplan course for the MCAT but really only used the books and studied on my own. This proved to work well for me and I did very well on the test. When I called Kaplan to ask if they just sold the books they said no and that I would have to sign up for the course to get them. Kaplan does produce a nice study guide for the MCAT that you can purchase seprately from the course. My concern is that it is to indepth and that I would be spending to much time studying material that would not be covered on the DAT. If anyone has taken or is planing on taking the DAT and has found a good resource or study guide I would be very appreciative if would let me know. Thanks in advance for the help, Kevin