1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

DAT

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Kevin, Mar 29, 2000.

1. Kevin

Kevin Junior Member

I have been out of school for several years and I am considering going back to school for dentistry. I have been doing some shadowing and have visited a couple dental schools as well. I have been looking for some good study materials to prepare for the DAT and have been somewhat dissapointed in what is out there. When I was in college I took a Kaplan course for the MCAT but really only used the books and studied on my own. This proved to work well for me and I did very well on the test. When I called Kaplan to ask if they just sold the books they said no and that I would have to sign up for the course to get them. Kaplan does produce a nice study guide for the MCAT that you can purchase seprately from the course. My concern is that it is to indepth and that I would be spending to much time studying material that would not be covered on the DAT. If anyone has taken or is planing on taking the DAT and has found a good resource or study guide I would be very appreciative if would let me know. Thanks in advance for the help, Kevin

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.