Dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ibo man

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have taken the test, how is the reading on top score compare to the real DAT. It seems to me that the top score reading passage is easy. What do you guys think.

Members don't see this ad.

Just my personal opinion but the real DAT isn't too similar to topscore. Do you have any Kaplan reading passages? I think those are closer. In Topscore the answer is taken verbatim from the passage. You don't even have to read the passage, just look at the question and look for the exact same sentence in the passage. On the real thing, the passages are easier reading, but you actually have to read the entire thing because they ask questions like "the author's tone in the second paragraph is..." or the "author would most likely agree with which of the following..." Topscore passages are just hardcore, dense, boring ass science topics. The passages on the real DAT are halfway interesting. With all that said, I scored the exact same on the real DAT as i did on Topscore. Good luck