DATbootcamp glitch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyuXkoken

Reaction score
Okay so im kinda pissed. About 3 weeks ago I spend 5-6 hours on a full-length practice test and the score did not get saved!!!!! I was pissed and some of my friends were having the same issue. I tried it again on random tests and it wasn't saving the scores. I stopped using bootcamp to use other resources after that point since other people were having this issue on the facebook group but now my DAT is coming up and I need to practice for the PAT. Is this still happening??? I don't want to waste 5-6 hours using faulty software when my DAT is coming up soon :(

Members don't see this ad.

I don't blame you! I think bootcamp was crappy too with all there glitches and what not. I know you care about the your score, but the PAT is not a big deal and the real DAT PAT is harder than bootcamp. I don't know if BC has updated since I last took the DAT though,

Reactions: 1 users
I don't blame you! I think bootcamp was crappy too with all there glitches and what not. I know you care about the your score, but the PAT is not a big deal and the real DAT PAT is harder than bootcamp. I don't know if BC has updated since I last took the DAT though,
I actually found the opposite to be true. My grade on every section of BC was at least 2 points lower than the actual score... but maybe I just got an easy version of the test

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

THISSSS!!! YESS!!

I was going in thinking Bootcamp was harder on everything compared to real DAT but the PAT was SOO much harder than Bootcamp! Imo it’s the only section where Bootcamp is much easier than real DAT. I had never seen any of the shapes on there before and was completely blindsided! I had no idea how to visualize them fast enough and had to mostly guess :/ Some shapes for TFE were like the “fleur-de-lis” kinda shape but all wonky (that’s the best way I can describe it without going too in detail) and it was just a mess Idek how someone is supposed to prep for it. PAT is like the Wild West from experience

*edit: I’m talking about TFE and Keyholes in particular. Other PAT sections were fair game and easier than Bootcamp imo.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Concession: I have been accused of being a Bootcamp shill before.

I didn’t notice any glitches aside from when I accidentally refreshed something and it made me start over the whole practice tests. My TFE and keyholes were harder on the real DAT but I’m pretty sure it’s just cause the testing center had warped screens. Were there really that many glitches?

Can someone confirm if this glitch still exists?

Not sure but it was happening for a while. Hundreds of people on the facebook group were reporting it too but they didn't do anything about it so I stopped using the program all together. Then my membership expired and when I tried extending it, they said I would have to pay extra for the time I needed :(

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure but it was happening for a while. Hundreds of people on the facebook group were reporting it too but they didn't do anything about it so I stopped using the program all together. Then my membership expired and when I tried extending it, they said I would have to pay extra for the time I needed :(

I had the exact same issue. I lost 5 hours each time this happened and honestly it was devastating. At one point I stopped relying on the program which was the best thing happened since I started using other study materials which helped me do better (PATBooster and Chad's videos).