Dates for taking step 2 ck and cs for IMG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfpropsychguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am planning on taking the step 2 ck aug 13th and the cs on aug 21st. Can anyone tell me if these dates are ok for still being on target for the match. One residency program that they really dont start viewing applications until late sept early october.

If you are an IMG can you please tell me when you plan on taking your exams and if you already matched if you took your exams around the same date can you tell me if these dates worked out for you.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you should be fine. apply on day one and then u can upload everything else later on. also when u get ur results u can email and call the programs u applied to. make sure u apply to many programs. aim for atleast 15 or more interviews.

Thanks, Yeah I plan on applying to about 100 programs. I just did the math and thats a little over 2000.00 dollars. Oh well, I think its a good investment.lol...

you should be fine. apply on day one and then u can upload everything else later on. also when u get ur results u can email and call the programs u applied to. make sure u apply to many programs. aim for atleast 15 or more interviews.