-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Dating
Started by keyy200tx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I married a non-science person.
No offense, but your post reeks of immaturity. Are you in high school?
No offense, but your post reeks of immaturity. Are you in high school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Pre-Pharmacy students,
Why is it hard for single Pre-Pharmacy student or Pre-Med student to date someone, who it is not a a Pre anything ?
My friends and i could not agree one reason.
Friend 1 : Says he think most of the girls will raise his chance of getting a lower grade if they are not Pre anything .
Friend 2 : Says he only wants to date a smart and attractive person ?
All the science girls in my school are not too attractive, but the non-science are. My question is how can i help my friends. I have known them for 2 years now and have never seen them with any girl. All they do is learn and participate on campus activities.
Do all Pre-Pharm/ Med /Den / Ort/ Ped students feel the same. you need to keep your grades up so you dont have time for parties and dating.
/thread
My question for you. How does your friends standards in the opposite sex affect you?I am not in High school...... I am just trying to help friends out
Boy I hope that I have a lot of people like this who post threads like these competing against me this cycle. I will be a SHOE-IN!!!!!! 

I am not in High school...... I am just trying to help friends out
Lol... you sir, have a LOT of free time.
Of course, he's in high school, right? XDLol... you sir, have a LOT of free time.
Well if your friends are like you, that would explain why they are single.
You're a loser and so are your friends. Y'all must all be supernerds or something. Super opposite-gender-repulsion powers activate!Originally Posted by keyy200tx![]()
Hey Pre-Pharmacy students,
Why is it hard for single Pre-Pharmacy student or Pre-Med student to date someone, who it is not a a Pre anything ?
My friends and i could not agree one reason.
Friend 1 : Says he think most of the girls will raise his chance of getting a lower grade if they are not Pre anything .
Friend 2 : Says he only wants to date a smart and attractive person ?
All the science girls in my school are not too attractive, but the non-science are. My question is how can i help my friends. I have known them for 2 years now and have never seen them with any girl. All they do is learn and participate on campus activities.
Do all Pre-Pharm/ Med /Den / Ort/ Ped students feel the same. you need to keep your grades up so you dont have time for parties and dating.
Wow, how'd I miss this little gem...
Crap... didn't notice you not posting, P4... inject some maturity into the youngin'Wow, how'd I miss this little gem...
You are joking right? I suggest you and your friends try match.com or eharmony, instead of wasting time and space on this board. I strongly suggest you include in your profile that women in science are unattractive. I have no doubt that it will draw some attention.
Last edited:
Heh, back in undergrad I tried OK Cupid. Worked out pretty well... People don't give those sites their fair shake, if you ask me. Stupid societal stigmas...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
/thread
I am so glad you quoted the OP so we could see the ridiculous questions being asked here.
First: Stop being friends with idiots.
Second: Stop asking idiotic questions.👍
Boy I hope that I have a lot of people like this who post threads like these competing against me this cycle. I will be a SHOE-IN!!!!!!![]()
Well if your friends are like you, that would explain why they are single.
You're a loser and so are your friends. Y'all must all be supernerds or something. Super opposite-gender-repulsion powers activate!
Wow, how'd I miss this little gem...
You are joking right? I suggest you and your friends try match.com or eharmony, instead of wasting time and space on this board. I strongly suggest you include in your profile that women in science are unattractive. I have no doubt that it will draw some attention.
🤣🤣
Um weren't you already married in undergrad?Heh, back in undergrad I tried OK Cupid. Worked out pretty well... People don't give those sites their fair shake, if you ask me. Stupid societal stigmas...
🤣🤣
Um weren't you already married in undergrad?
The second time, yes, if that can be considered to be undergrad still.
I wasn't married in 2004... I met my wife at Huachuca, in 2005.
It seems that your friends watch lots of cartoons LOL ... and they definitely need a psychologist ......
D
deleted289008
My question for you. How does your friends standards in the opposite sex affect you?
They don't have to be opposite sexed. 😛
they don't have to be opposite sexed. 😛
originally posted by keyy200tx![]()
hey pre-pharmacy students,
why is it hard for single pre-pharmacy student or pre-med student to date someone, who it is not a a pre anything ?
My friends and i could not agree one reason.
Friend 1 : Says he think most of the girls will raise his chance of getting a lower grade if they are not pre anything .
Friend 2 : Says he only wants to date a smart and attractive person ?
All the science girls in my school are not too attractive, but the non-science are. My question is how can i help my friends. I have known them for 2 years now and have never seen them with any girl. All they do is learn and participate on campus activities.
Do all pre-pharm/ med /den / ort/ ped students feel the same. You need to keep your grades up so you dont have time for parties and dating.
I have a serious girlfriend being dating for a year now....... we just being having some issues now.... we spent da weekend together lololol........ am not a nerd just your average student who tries to get good grades....
I think I being missed the joke.
