• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

reliefe123

10+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
some of the people here on sdn are talking about how the dat's have become increasingly more difficult...and i just wanted to know what poeple have to say about some of the comments i am about to make...first of all, it is a standardized test...and would that not mean that the exam is at a certain difficulty at all times in order to compare to other scores...plus...the dat's have not changed for many many years...and if it has changed all of a sudden why is it not updated in the ada website...because on the website they give you a practice exam....sometimes i feel like stuff on sdn is "gassed" up...and im talking ultra!!....what do you think??

Saied

10+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
idk about dat about standarized tests can become harder or easier. for example couple of years ago top score for sat was 1600 and now its 2400. they have added critical reading and they took out the comparison things out. so standarized tests can indeed become harder or easier due to addition of stuff

Syrah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I know they also changed their QR a bit- which would make sense as to why it was so FREAKIN difficult (well time consuming rather).

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.