Program-Specific Info / Q's Davenport

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT/2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a confirmation email from Davenport?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a confirmation email from Davenport?
Yes! I received an email saying they had received my application on October 14th and that it wouldn't be reviewed until after the February 17th deadline.

Hi everyone!
I'm in the process of applying to Davenport's OT program for Fall 2019. On their website it says "documented" shadow hours. Does anyone know if there is a form the OT has to sign, or is logging the hours under "observations" in OTCAS enough? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!
I'm in the process of applying to Davenport's OT program for Fall 2019. On their website it says "documented" shadow hours. Does anyone know if there is a form the OT has to sign, or is logging the hours under "observations" in OTCAS enough? Thank you!

You may have to make your own log sheet and go back to your shadowed OT and have them sign it. I always made my own, documented my time in and out, and have them sign each day. It would be hard to remember the days you shadowed and time too, but try your best. Or if the facility has their own log sheet, fill it out. Best of luck! I would also contact Davenport and clarify.

Hi everyone!
I'm applying to the 2019 program as well, when I emailed them they said to make your own log with the start and end time, the dat, the location, the signature, and the therapists email in case the school wants to contact them. Hope this helps

I hope this is an okay place to post, but has anyone heard anything back from Davenport? I applied for 2019 as well, and when I asked when they’d start responding I was told April or May.

I heard back in February. Hopefully you will hear back soon!

Reactions: 1 user