Sorry RooibosTea, but you're just plain wrong. And it's not even close. Every man on this board has been accused multiple times of sexual impropriety multiple times. They go to varying extents, but we have all dealt with it. It's usually an insane person shouting that you assaulted them when you literally haven't been within 10 feet of them before asking for haldol then never hearing about it again - but it has happened to everyone here several times. Sometimes it has gone as far as a letter to the medical director. I'd say I've had a dozen women accuse me of sexually assaulting them (none of whom I had been anywhere near) - not a single one has gone past me saying "yep; my name is Dr. TimesNewRoman, the medical directors name is Dr. Director and the chair is Dr. Chair. I can get you the number if you like."
I know a physician who had charges pressed and quickly dropped - it was insane, but it wrecked his practice for weeks while they looked into it. If this wasn't an immenent harm, do you really think we would never do an exam without a chaperone? I love slowing down the department to find a female tech or wait for the nurse to be free!
Seriously, don't create a bogus account to push your agenda and speak to a topic on which you are either ill informed or just don't care to believe the facts.