You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Davis Final Decisions
Started by cgscribe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
file still in limbo...whoopeeee
going to michigan otherwise
going to michigan otherwise
I called in today and they said I'm in the top third of the waitlist, so apparently they did divide it into thirds? 😕 They said that there are about 15 people in it, and when I asked what I should expect, he said, "it's impossible to say, movement has really slowed." at least we'll have to find out in 3 weeks, no matter what.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They said that there are about 15 people in it.
15 people in the waitlist? Or in your third of the waitlist?
D
deleted128318
15 people in the waitlist? Or in your third of the waitlist?
Uh, no. The waitlist has "about 100" people on it.
Sorry, man.
Uh, no. The waitlist has "about 100" people on it.
Sorry, man.
Well, one person heard 15 people in his third and now there are 100 on the waitlist. What the ****! Which is it? Who gives a **** at this point...
D
deleted128318
Well, one person heard 15 people in his third and now there are 100 on the waitlist. What the ****! Which is it? Who gives a **** at this point...
Seriously.
When Terri told me that that I was in the bottom half, she said the waitlist was about 100 long.
D
deleted128318
i got the phone call from Terri at lunchtime. I almost choked on my sandwich-- I'm in!
congrats, buddy. on not choking on the sandwich, I mean. that would have been a total waste of a sandwich.
I kid, I kid. That's awesome.
i emailed Terri and i'm in the bottom half too. that means there's 50 people in front of us? ha.... i doubt half the class would withdraw... so it's pretty much HOPELESS at this point isn't it.
The crappy thing is that my understanding is that in past years there has been tons of waitlist movement, but because of this years timing/crap show, its too late.
i emailed Terri and i'm in the bottom half too. that means there's 50 people in front of us? ha.... i doubt half the class would withdraw... so it's pretty much HOPELESS at this point isn't it.
yeah, it is hopeless. More proof that we were never re-reviewed. And yes, calcox, I think this year's admission cycle was, most unfortunately, an anomaly. My SO and I have moved on... I just wish we would have done that back in January.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for telling us. Congrats on getting off the waitlist somewhere else.
God, I'm off the tread a day for a few days and all sorts of bad news comes down.
calcox, kbear, Mr. Belding, calbear, tangledupinblue, diatom, esperando and any regulars I'm forgetting- sorry to hear the bad waitlist placement. You've all been good people, helpful and supportive to other applicants, and I hope you either find homes somewhere else you'll be happy or wish you great luck in this new application cycle.
And congrats, blue32... (I can't say your username without wanting to say "hike" after it...)
calcox, kbear, Mr. Belding, calbear, tangledupinblue, diatom, esperando and any regulars I'm forgetting- sorry to hear the bad waitlist placement. You've all been good people, helpful and supportive to other applicants, and I hope you either find homes somewhere else you'll be happy or wish you great luck in this new application cycle.
And congrats, blue32... (I can't say your username without wanting to say "hike" after it...)
yeah, it is hopeless. More proof that we were never re-reviewed.
yea i agree with you. there's no way that all of us early interviewees are such poor applicants that none of us can get in the top half/get in.
now i almost wish that i held off on doing my secondary so early and interviewed much later. stupid november interview, that did me in. this whole applying early thing. ha.
Trying to gauge my upperclassmen 🙂.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 978
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 3K