Davis second look

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Terri just emailed me back...she said it's up to us to arrange (and i assume pay) for our own housing!

Members don't see this ad.

I will see ya'll at April 9th. hahahah...finally get to meet you peeps...:laugh: :clap:
:clap:

-Harps

Originally posted by hapkidochic
Terri just emailed me back...she said it's up to us to arrange (and i assume pay) for our own housing!

nooooo!!!:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by hapkidochic

That really blows, esp for those of you from SoCal. I live in Davis and have a car to get to Sac w/o a problem so if some of you need a place to stay PM me and I can put some people up.

So if I just found out over the phone this morning that I was accepted... would I still be invited to second-look weekend since it's this Friday? I'm guessing it'll take a few days for my acceptance letter to get to southern California... so I hope I'll still get an invite to attend. :)

Originally posted by twizzlers
So if I just found out over the phone this morning that I was accepted... would I still be invited to second-look weekend since it's this Friday? I'm guessing it'll take a few days for my acceptance letter to get to southern California... so I hope I'll still get an invite to attend. :)

I would assume you are invited. Maybe call or email Terri and make sure because they seem to take a some time to get the acceptance packets sent out.

Originally posted by lessismoe
I just bought my plane tickets! I'll see y'all Friday (but I can't be there Sat).

Yummmy!! Steve's Pizza!! I hope they arranged for a shuttle to Davis.

I was just up in Davis this weekend to find a place to live. I applied for (and should get) a 2 bedroom in South Davis for $750/mo. Sweet deal, no? The best part is, they allow pets! I should have the place to myself Fall quarter, so if anyone decides on Davis last minute and needs to find someplace to stay temporarily while they make other arrangements, pm me!

Very good deal! South Davis is nice :)

I'll ask my buddies about The Colleges and whether med. students can stay in them.

-Harps