Davis

Started by AnnTaylor
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AnnTaylor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey did anyone interview at UCD this year? Any impressions? Do you know if they have a mandatory neuro ICU rotation? I know they went through some rough patches but I heard great things about the current residents and PD... Anyone? If you'd rather PM, that's cool too. It's hard to get program reviews on the neuro forum!
 
Last edited:
I did a AI at UCD and interviewed there. They had their accreditation renewed for a full five 5 ( the max). My understanding is that they were put on probation due to inadequate child neurology and some other minor issues. The new program director has made some changes and they seem to be back on track. I think it is a strong program and I ranked it high.