UC DAvis question

Started by docsalsa37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

docsalsa37

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you interviewing (or that have interviewed) at UCDavis Neurology this year, is there a dinner the night before or anything? I have looked through my emails and I can't find any helpful information. I would rather not wait till monday to ask the program coord because I am trying to buy a plane ticket and the longer I wait the more expensive it is. So pls help if you know. Thanks.
 
I am interviewing at Davis and most definitely was not told anything about a dinner the night before.
 
Interviewed last year. They did not have a dinner the night before. You will get to meet the residents for lunch during interview day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Never mind they don't do H1. I went all the way there for the interview and they said they recently stopped doing it. No one called to inform me ofcourse.
 
Never mind they don't do H1. I went all the way there for the interview and they said they recently stopped doing it. No one called to inform me ofcourse.

So sorry to hear that... So, they have IMGs, but don't process H1s. Thank you.
 
For those of you interviewing (or that have interviewed) at UCDavis Neurology this year, is there a dinner the night before or anything? I have looked through my emails and I can't find any helpful information. I would rather not wait till monday to ask the program coord because I am trying to buy a plane ticket and the longer I wait the more expensive it is. So pls help if you know. Thanks.

Maybe a little too late, but there's no dinner.