Last minute opinions on UC Davis neurology residency?

Started by jacisf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacisf

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to finalize my rank order list and deciding where to rank UC Davis. I know they had some issues/probation a few years back so I am wondering if they have recovered from that and if the lack of VA affiliation hurts them. I am interested in cognitive/behavioral so that is one draw.

Does anyone know much about their reputation/quality of education?
Also I can't remember much about the call schedule; does anyone know the details? I know they have night float during PG2&3. It seems that they are only covering one hospital between ~15 residents, so I would imagine it's a fairly light schedule.