Step III Day 2 postponed over tech glitch

Started by deleted699098
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted699098

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All three of us taking Step 3 day 2 today (10/3) were sent home without even starting because the testing center had a technical issue with starting the test.
Any thoughts on how to make the most of this indefinite wait period? I am legit concerned about starting to forget stuff.
I plan on doing maybe 5 or so CCS cases every morning, and a block of 30 Qs a day to keep the juices going.

Thoughts?

Update 10/7:
despite being told in the email I received from Prometric on 10/3 "Prometric will reach out to you again within the next 5 to 7 business days," I called today. I was told that I had to contact [email protected] to obtain a one day eligibility code.
I called NBME and of course nobody had the slightest day about what had happened. I was told I will receive a reschedule eligibly code within 3 business days.

Update 10/8: rescheduled for 10/14, same location.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
what a shame! sorry that happened to you. maybe you'll get lucky and not have to take the second part. I read on here a while back something similar happening to due COVID cancellations. they just offered him/her a score (passing) from the first day.