1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Day before the beast

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by mtmunie, Aug 3, 2006.

1. mtmunie

mtmunie John 14:6
    7+ Year Member

What is everybody doing the day before the beast? is revising a no no?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Kikaku21

Kikaku21 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    They say not to review. I don't know who they is...

I won't be reviewing. You should know by know whether cramming helps you or not... Doesn't help me. I'll be taking the day off from work and doing something fun. :cool:

4. ADeadLois

ADeadLois Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    There's really no point in studying. You won't remember anything, and there isn't much you can study in one day that will raise your score.

5. TMP-SMX

TMP-SMX Senior Member
    Moderator Emeritus Gold Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    That's probably true... But maybe doing flash cards or something will relax you. Depends on the person. If studying makes you nervous avoid it the day before the test like the plague.

I was sick to my stomach before the test in April because I wasn't prepared. (I still did well). So just be relaxed.

6. Moses MD

Moses MD I got a staff
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Seeing Snakes on a Plane...if it is out.