Step II Day to day step 2ck study schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JumpingThroughHoops

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

So I see a lot of threads asking about study plans and usually people offer books or qbanks that they used or thought were useful.

My question is -- especially for those who were able to bump their scores from step 1 -- what was your day to day study plan? Would you read a random chapter out of MTB2/3 and then do two blocks of random uworld questions and annotate? Did you just do blocks of questions each day and then annotate and read based on the questions?

I guess my question boils down to what a successful daily routine would be. I need some structure to make sure I keep on track. Anyone have a breakdown that they used, was helpful and want to share? Personally, I'll have at most 5 weeks to study for step 2.

Thanks!!