dea 222 forms

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baronzb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the rules for DEA 222 forms? I never had to deal with them before.

1. Is one form per day required, or can you put down multiple sending or receiving of narcs from multiple days on one form?
2. Where does power of attorney go in the name fields (there are two?)
3. It appears facilities that are under the same registrant do not need forms for non-C2s, but still need them for C2s? Is this correct?
4. What is the difference between the registrant, the coordinator and the power of attorney holder for a facility?

Anything else that is important I should know? This is hospital or institution related.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
As a retail man, I am sure you can easily answer these questions. I believe a dea 222 has to be filled out for each of day of c2s used?

DEA publishes a very useful handbook, you can download. Everything is spelled out clearly in the handbook. It would be a better resource than us guessing at what to do.

Reactions: 2 users
It's cool; you need to blow off steam anonymously after getting reamed at cvs.

It's cool; you need to blow off steam anonymously after getting reamed at cvs.
Are you really writing this comment after making a thread about how you get bullied all day by your techs because you're an incompetent leader, and now you've made this thread because you can't look up laws?

😂😂

You are just another "clinical pharmacist" who found out the hard way that your "clinical" work had no value, and your "skills" have no value in an actual pharmacist job.

Get good.

Last edited: