Deadlines?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VenusFlyTrap

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the deadlines for Barry and Temple for the 2012 class? They both still take the DAT right?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes DAT to both and not sure on deadline but I know Temple was interviewing people up until July 2007 to start August 2007 (class 2011) so I'm sure you have time

Barry also will interview and accept up until the summer if the class has not filled, but I can almost guarantee that year's entrance scholarship funding will be gone or extremely thin by then. Not only do you risk having the class fill with later application, but you also are just shorting yourself free money IMO.

A few of my classmates were late in the game to interview and be accepted (Jun and Jul before the late Aug orientation), and they did not get an entrance scholarship even despite pretty good entrance gpa/MCAT relative to classmates who got scholarships since they had applied and interviewed further ahead. Those students who didn't get an entrance scholarship have made good marks and since picked up other smaller scholarships from the university and other agencies, but still, you want all the funding help you can get and plenty of time to pick a good place to live in the city, acquaint yourself with the campus and local geography, etc. Adjusting to a new place and a pretty tough curriculum isn't easy for anyone, so don't add the stress of making a big decision under pressure and missing out on financial help because you waited until the last minute...

thanx...i'll try and sumbit ASAP