deadlines

Started by autumn7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

autumn7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may seem like an odd question- but with regards to application deadlines...does a Feb. 6th deadline mean that it must be in by 5PM? I have everything prepared to send, but had planned to do the final touches of online app at work. However, I now realize that my updated resume is on my home computer!

Any thoughts about the exact deadline time? Is 8PM pushing it?

Thanks to anyone who has a recommendation!🙂
 
This may seem like an odd question- but with regards to application deadlines...does a Feb. 6th deadline mean that it must be in by 5PM? I have everything prepared to send, but had planned to do the final touches of online app at work. However, I now realize that my updated resume is on my home computer!

Any thoughts about the exact deadline time? Is 8PM pushing it?

Thanks to anyone who has a recommendation!🙂

Depends on the department. Call and inquire.