Step III Dear NBOME: where are my scores?

Started by Idiopathic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did your personal NBOME online access home screen continue to say "Approved" until your scores were released?

I took my exam about 3 weeks ago and since that time the screen just keeps saying "Approved" not even "Taken." This is making me fearful that my exam didn't go through the system correctly or something.
 
Did your personal NBOME online access home screen continue to say "Approved" until your scores were released?

I took my exam about 3 weeks ago and since that time the screen just keeps saying "Approved" not even "Taken." This is making me fearful that my exam didn't go through the system correctly or something.

5+ weeks and counting, and mine still says approved as well.
 
I got my score exactly 3 weeks from taking it, took it in oct this year

Are you talking about COMLEX or USMLE?? I took COMLEX 3 on Oct 9 and didn't get my score until 6 weeks later... pretty sure they release all the scores at once. And there were only 2 dates in Oct. ???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad