Debating between these classes, which one to take?? Please HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UrSexyLatinDr

Single and looking =o)~
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey , How is it going amigos/as??

OK, For next semester I got to choose of of these 2 classes, Microbiology or Introduction to cell Biology. Which class you guys think will help me better in the future ( MCAT)? Which one requires more work? None of these two are upper division. The Cell Bio class is designed for Lab technicians and microbiology a lot of bio majors and pre-nursing/pre-pa students take it. Any Advice???

Also, I had another question and it got deleted. What do you guys think from a hispanic student from a CSU( California State University) with a double major in Psychology and Chicano Latin American Studies. Great GPA, Great EC's and a good MCAT. Does he has a chance getting into med school since he is coming from a CSU with no science major?

Eduardo

Members don't see this ad.

Are you Mexican American? If so, you've got a hell of a good chance of getting in. Mexican Americans are extremely underrepresented in US medical schools, and many medical schools are actively recruiting them. Good luck, Eduardo.