dec 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
dentalguy said:
how bout Creighton?

I heard that last year it was on the infocourse website which is the equivelent of aadsas website this year.

Members don't see this ad.

As I remember, Dr. McManus said, they will send the mail to permenant address instead of mailing address, right?
If that is the case, maybe I should ask them to change my address.
Sephisabin said:
Columbia said they'll send the letters out on Nov 30th.

ramona_k said:
I heard that last year it was on the infocourse website which is the equivelent of aadsas website this year.

you know if it will be on as of 12:00 am or will it be posted that morning....for Creighton

Members don't see this ad :)
Buffalo updates your status on their website at 12:01am on Dec 1st. VCU has "in the mail" by Dec. 1st.

dentalguy said:
you know if it will be on as of 12:00 am or will it be posted that morning....for Creighton

That I don't know. I read somewhere that Creighton sends letters this year on the 1st. Anybody who can verify this?

ramona_k said:
That I don't know. I read somewhere that Creighton sends letters this year on the 1st. Anybody who can verify this?

I called the school and that is what I was told. Maybe the lady was wrong or I wasn't clear. I hope it's via the AADSAS website though.

only 5/16 schools have actually used the AADSAS website this year, and 1 (UoP) school has updated it since september.... :confused: :rolleyes:
This tells you how much the schools rely on AADSAS. I would expect an email on midnight or a letter the first week of december. Other than that callt he school, they've already made the decision and you buging them about your status won't hurt. Whats the worst they could say? Wait two more days for a letter in your mailbox?

only 5/16 schools *(that I applied to)* have actually used the AADSAS website this year, and 1 (UoP) school has updated it since september.... :confused: :rolleyes:
This tells you how much the schools rely on AADSAS. I would expect an email on midnight or a letter the first week of december. Other than that callt he school, they've already made the decision and you buging them about your status won't hurt. Whats the worst they could say? Wait two more days for a letter in your mailbox?

*edit*

I imagine someone has already asked this, but just in case...does anyone know of a school who would prefer people to NOT call on Dec 1?? I remember someone saying that some adcom member advised people not to call since they'd be bombarded.

I'mFillingFine said:
I imagine someone has already asked this, but just in case...does anyone know of a school who would prefer people to NOT call on Dec 1?? I remember someone saying that some adcom member advised people not to call since they'd be bombarded.
Dr. McManus at Columbia said not to call and just wait for the letter.