December 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
NYU definitely does NOT update AADSAS, it says so in the confirmation email everyone gets once your application is complete there....i thought they only did a letter tho not a call! AHHHH omg if its a call i'm gonna have my phone on my on vibrate at all times!

i told myself going into this process I would only be upset if i got rejected from all 13 schools but after interviewing at NYU, if I don't get in I will be so upset :(

Jason P, what's the sleep trick? everyone at my interview who had hittleman seemed very flustered after. i'm sure since he's a psychologist he was running some kind of weird experiment on you

Perhaps I'm mistaken. I thought I heard someone tell me that NYU calls those who are accepted. Although, it does seem kind of crazy, because they would have to phone quite a few people! :p

I have faith you'll get into NYU, Princess! :D:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Perhaps I'm mistaken. I thought I heard someone tell me that NYU calls those who are accepted. Although, it does seem kind of crazy, because they would have to phone quite a few people! :p

I have faith you'll get into NYU, Princess! :D:thumbup:

From what I gathered from people accepted last year, you get a big envelope after December 1st..like the 2nd or 3rd. Who knows though..all I know is I'll be SOOO upset if NYU doesn't accept me or at least waitlist me. AHHHHHHH

I'm so antsy!

I haven't felt like for a long time! :scared:

:laugh:

:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
NYU doesn't call. I actually called them to find out hoe they notify and I posted earlier that they literally said please stop reading those forums on SDN. Nyu never calls since its some legal thing (they can't verify who you are over the phone or something) I was told acceptances will be mailed out Nov 30th..
so people may receive by 1st-2nd