December interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvega13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I know that I already posted this question somewhere else, but it was part of another thread so I am afraid nobody will see it.

I will be sending off my apps next week. My stats are decent (GPA:3.3, OAT 380). I had anticipated an interview before X-Mas (SUNY, ICO, PCO, NECO). Is this reasonable? I need to plan other things, and I really thought that if I were to get an interview it would be done before the end of the year. Can any applicants, who applied at around this time last year, comment on this.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

nvega13 said:
Hi!

I know that I already posted this question somewhere else, but it was part of another thread so I am afraid nobody will see it.

I will be sending off my apps next week. My stats are decent (GPA:3.3, OAT 380). I had anticipated an interview before X-Mas (SUNY, ICO, PCO, NECO). Is this reasonable? I need to plan other things, and I really thought that if I were to get an interview it would be done before the end of the year. Can any applicants, who applied at around this time last year, comment on this.

Thanks

hi!

i really don't think that you would be able to get an interview before christmas. my file was completed early this month and i just called to schedule my interview at pco today. they didn't have anything open until january! i know, i thought i would be able to get one before christmas too.

eye_candie said:
hi!

i really don't think that you would be able to get an interview before christmas. my file was completed early this month and i just called to schedule my interview at pco today. they didn't have anything open until january! i know, i thought i would be able to get one before christmas too.

Agreed. I doubt you will even get all your interview invites before Chrsistmas.
I also applied to ICO, PCO, and NECO.... I got invites from ICO and PCO about a month after I submitted my application and NECO took about a month and a half.

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent in my application on Nov 17th and was called for an interview on the 18th, so I say yes, it is possible!

LMtech said:
I sent in my application on Nov 17th and was called for an interview on the 18th, so I say yes, it is possible!

WOW! If you don't mind my asking, at what school was this and what are your GPA and OAT scores?

i was offered an interview by the schools i applied to (neco, pco, suny) approx. a month give or take a few days after my file was complete (except for oat scores). :)

nvega13 said:
Hi!

Thanks

I was offered a intreveiw at ICO, also about a month after my file was complete. They where completely booked for intreviews in December.

For ICO, took them a month to get back to me too, but my interview was in the first batch (2nd person to be interviewed). PCO and SCCO took a week to get back to me, but probably becuase they already had most of my stuff already, and were just waiting for the actual application and $$$$.

Only available interviews for me were January 20 (10am) and January 14 (8AM) respectively for PCO and SCCO when I called 2 weeks ago. I'm going to cancel them though, so maybe my spot will open up ;) if anyone wants an interview on any of those days maybe i can conveniently cancel before you call to schedule :laugh: :laugh:

JC1984 said:
Only available interviews for me were January 20 (10am) and January 14 (8AM) respectively for PCO and SCCO when I called 2 weeks ago. I'm going to cancel them though, so maybe my spot will open up ;) if anyone wants an interview on any of those days maybe i can conveniently cancel before you call to schedule :laugh: :laugh:

Ahhh! I think i took your spot on 1/14...how funny.

score_7 said:
Ahhh! I think i took your spot on 1/14...how funny.

:laugh: , actually I haven't cancelled mine yet. I should get around to doing that soon sometime...