Decided For FP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Nikolas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N

Nikolas

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I´m a pediatrician in Brazil and decided to do Family Medicine. I think I can have a better quality of life and I don´t want do to pediatric residency AGAIN.
I got 82/201 Step 1 and I´m american citizen with no USCE.
I have good chances? Did I make the right decision? I think it´s a very important one. Please help.
 
Nikolas said:
I´m a pediatrician in Brazil and decided to do Family Medicine. I think I can have a better quality of life and I don´t want do to pediatric residency AGAIN.
I got 82/201 Step 1 and I´m american citizen with no USCE.
I have good chances? Did I make the right decision? I think it´s a very important one. Please help.

With experience and a passing Step 1, I think you will have no problem especially if you can speak spanish in addition to portuguese and english. Good luck! :luck:
 
FMbound said:
With experience and a passing Step 1, I think you will have no problem especially if you can speak spanish in addition to portuguese and english. Good luck! :luck:
Thank you. It´s a difficult decision. I´d like to know opinion from people...