Decision Time - NYU or Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

businessmd06

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my summer session acceptance for NYU, so now I really need to make a decision.... NYU or Columbia. Anyone else in the same boat, or anyone else make this decision in the past.... With the decision comes name req, 1 or 2 yr program, structured v non structured....

Let me know what others who have been in this situation have thought and done 🙂

Thanks,

I can't believe I am going to be a science student :idea:
 
I'm not really in the same situation you are - yet. But, I've heard some bad things about Columbia on these threads (check them out) and not that many on NYU. So I guess I would choose NYU, but try going to both schools and stay for a science class and try to get a feel at which one you feel more comfortable with. As a person living in NY, I think NYU might be a bit more comfortable. Try doing a search on these threads and see what people in your situation have done cause there are many. =)
 
gee, they probably use the same text books.....so whats the difference??
uptown vs downtown? cost? good luck....