decision: U.Chicago vs. Yale ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Burtland

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys-
I know you must be sick of these posts, but I'm wondering if anybody has any thoughts on which acceptance I should take.
I went to Yale for undergrand, so am pretty unexcited by the idea of spending another 4 years in New Haven. But, I really love the idea of not too much class time, no competition, no grades, and lots of free time. Plus, I don't mind a thesis and the academic environment of Yale in general is awesome.
But, I would really love to be in Chicago. Unfortunately, I get the feeling that Pritzker's academic repuation is up to par with Yale's. Does anybody agree with this? What are your thoughts?!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Both schools have great academic reputations, and you should be able to do just about anything you want coming out of either program, so if you want to be in Chicago, I think you should definately chose Pritzker!

Prit has all those things except more class time. If ya want a change of scenery- hop over to Hyde Park! --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are unexcited about the environment, that will put a negative light on everything. Sounds like you want to go to Chicago so you should.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by trouta:
•If you are unexcited about the environment, that will put a negative light on everything. Sounds like you want to go to Chicago so you should.•••••yep! Do it.