Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I had a question: Right now, I know someone who is applying to pharmacy schools (in the process of interviewing) but has been developing an interest in medical school. Right now, he is a junior in college. Since he is unsure, I suggested that he defer any pharmacy school acceptances, apply to medical school in the summer, and in the meantime, participate in more involved medical/pharmacy experiences that would help him make his decision. That way, he would have both medical and pharmacy school acceptances by the time he graduates so that he can go straight to either school. Would this be allowed to defer pharmacy school and then subsequently apply to medical schools?
I had a question: Right now, I know someone who is applying to pharmacy schools (in the process of interviewing) but has been developing an interest in medical school. Right now, he is a junior in college. Since he is unsure, I suggested that he defer any pharmacy school acceptances, apply to medical school in the summer, and in the meantime, participate in more involved medical/pharmacy experiences that would help him make his decision. That way, he would have both medical and pharmacy school acceptances by the time he graduates so that he can go straight to either school. Would this be allowed to defer pharmacy school and then subsequently apply to medical schools?