Degree Certificate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smahmood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dammit! What the hexx is a degree certificate.

From what I understood, we have transcripts and possibly a dental degree awarded at graduation.

Curse Loma Linda!

HELLPPP!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Gosh. You really made me laugh. Degree certificate= dental degree.

If you can't understand that, don't even apply. Your English must be really poor.

Take a dictionary. It might be of help.

Dammit! What the hexx is a degree certificate.

From what I understood, we have transcripts and possibly a dental degree awarded at graduation.

Curse Loma Linda!

HELLPPP!!!
Tell me exactly what is the problem you are facing.
And be careful cursing one of the largest and very respected RELIGIOUS schools
From what I know they want a transcript of whatever you received after graduating from your dental school/university/college sent directly to them. All of that, because people kept falsifying their credentials. So, curse them

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tell me exactly what is the problem you are facing.
And be careful cursing one of the largest and very respected RELIGIOUS schools
From what I know they want a transcript of whatever you received after graduating from your dental school/university/college sent directly to them. All of that, because people kept falsifying their credentials. So, curse them
smahmood doesn't understand what he is reading, and he is cursing the University he wishes to apply on this forum. LOL. The Muppet doesn't get it that LLU people could watch and probably are watching this forum.

Dear all - Bad choice of words I guess. The intent certainly wasn't to curse Loma Linda (why would I !!!) but I did write the words...
So my apologies for the bad taste.

lp3k11 - Thanks for the answer. The issue was a lack of consistent terminology across universities. Just wanted to make sure.

Rest - chill !

Oh and thanks oralcare123.
You folks are all awesome.

Dear all - Bad choice of words I guess. The intent certainly wasn't to curse Loma Linda (why would I !!!) but I did write the words...
So my apologies for the bad taste.

lp3k11 - Thanks for the answer. The issue was a lack of consistent terminology across universities. Just wanted to make sure.

Rest - chill !
Well, I guess I have to say it. Sorry for the tone of my previous comments. As it seems obvious now, I was unnecessary rude. My sincere apologies.

If you have more questions here on the forum or in a private message, I will be more helpful and less sarcastic.