Degree Question on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jaba

S.mutans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am running into some problems with the section, "Colleges Attended"
and my question is:

I enter my 1st degree as "none" (since I did not earn it yet). Next, I enter the 1st degree status as "Degree Expected" (since I am expecting the degree next year). I then enter the Date 1st degree earned or anticipated for April 2008.

When I fill out all the other sections it is telling me that I have to enter the 1st degree status as "No degree planned". Additionally, it is telling me that I must enter Date of degree earned or Anticipaged: month& year as blank. It tells me to leave it blank if not applicable.

I do expect a degree next year (2008) by April. In the ADEA 2007 Applicaton Cycle package on page 15 it states that "If you will not earn a degree from this institution, leave the field blank". This is worrying me because I will be earning a degree from this institution and leaving it blank would give the wrong information.

What should I do? Please help

Thanks Jaba

Members don't see this ad.

the best thing to do is to call AADSAS and ask them about it. they should be able the most familar with their own website.

good luck with the application process.

I just put down my bio bs as 1st degree and for that degree status i put it as degree expected with the date.