delayed/missing NAPLEX score??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LiliaKT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has encountered the same problem as me and how did they resolve it...

im from CA and took my naplex on 7/30 and as of today 9/13, no result/letter from the BOP. i called them 4 times and left messages and emailed them 3 times, all w/ no response. i feel like my only chance of getting an answer is to drive to sacramento myself. but afraid even if i do that, i would get no answer. it's getting pretty irritating.

anyone experienced something similar to this?? and how the heck did you get ANYone to help you? i emailed some of our professors and they have no leads of their own. i called NAPLEX people directly and they told me they send in my score, so the problem is on the BOP.

heelllp???

Members don't see this ad.

I am not from CA but have heard that they are really slow. There is no way of contacting the CABOP. They do not receive or return phone calls and do not respond to emails. You can check your score on the NABP website. Have you tried doing that?

i was all excited, until i found out CA is not one of the states that have their results online (of course). thanks for offering me a glimmer of hope! it is SO frustrating. I think im going to wait one more week, then i'll make a trip up to sac. I pray that i can finally resolve this mystery then.

Hi Lilia,

I took my NAPLEX on 7/29 and have not received my results. No response from Calif BoP after 2 voice messages and 5 e-mails.

Only until I called NABP did I find out that there was something wrong with my SS number so I had to fax them a copy of my SS card and they had to resubmit my NAPLEX scores to Calif BoP. I would suggest contacting NABP via phone or e-mail to find out the status of you scores and maybe they can tell you if you have a deficiency.

Still waiting... SIGH :(

Members don't see this ad :)
that is EXACTLY what happened to me. i did called NABP and they send in my score again on 8/29 or something, but still nothing from BOP.

i did manage to get things resolved. only because i drove to BOP office in sac. I found out i passed my boards and is on my way to getting my license. unfortunately, they were unable to give me any anwers as to what happened to my NAPLEX result and why did no one reply back to me.

i guess ur best hope would be to drive there. i hope for ur sake that you're w/in driving distance from sac, because there is NO way you'll find your answer from them otherwise.

good luck!

Thanks for your input. I live in LA. Ain't no way I'm gonna be driving to Sac-town anytime soon.

What a bummer. :(

Yes, finally! This past Wednesday I got a call as well as an e-mail saying they sent out my results on 10/1. That day I received the good news :)

My stress is relieved after >2 months!