USMLE Delayed Step 2 cs report, does this mean pass or fail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bigdreamer92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i'm an IMG who took CS on 11/16, and still haven't got my score report back. People who have taken it before and after me have gotten it back. I am now approaching the 3rd week of the reporting period.

I've heard rumors that if you don't get your score back in the first 2 weeks there is a high probability that you have failed. IS there any truth to this??
And my permit disappeared a few days after I took the exam, so that's of no use. And my eligibility period expired in the beginning of Jan. When I try to start a new application for the exam,it is letting me do so. I have heard that this also means that I have failed.

I am freaking out, and would like to know if there is any truth to these rumors and I failed, or if I'm worrying for no reason. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Not related to pass/fail... The part that takes long is grading of the notes . Notes are assigned to different attending's that are qualified to grade them , it's just depends on how soon the attending/ person grading your note actually turns the final score sheet in . Luck of the draw I guess,hang in there it will all work out in they end.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not related to pass/fail... The part that takes long is grading of the notes . Notes are assigned to different attending's that are qualified to grade them , it's just depends on how soon the attending/ person grading your note actually turns the final score sheet in . Luck of the draw I guess,hang in there it will all work out in they end.

I hope that's the case, I really hope I passed! And thanks for the response :)