MD Deleted, thanks everyone for your help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hatteenah213

Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Great activities but I can always prefer more in-person impacts to complement your crisis hotline work. Something that touches a different no clinical need (food, shelter work, jobs for those newly released from prison). A strong sense of your voice as a social justice advocate in health care would be great (see the HPSA Becoming a Student Doctor course, know your competencies and strengths before you apply). As nd network.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Agree with Goro and Mr. Smile. In-person service to those less fortunate than yourself is more important than finding a TA position or tutoring.

Shadowing a few more specialities to get to a total of 50 hours would be good too.

Thanks everyone for all the feedback! I'll look into opportunities for in-person volunteering in areas that are important to me.

Any thoughts on whether or not I should include my discontinued club leadership positions in my app? @Goro @Mr.Smile12 @chilly_md
It’s not a red flag to list old leadership positions from college

Reactions: 1 users