deleted.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would only cut if you have an offer already or received several IIs. My $.02.

Reactions: 6 users
Are you an Ohio resident?

If you need to cut back, I would say the DC schools due to them being incredibly low yield given the amount of applications they receive.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Second the above. Additionally, MSAR indicates OOS odds at Cooper are low. And for Rush, be sure you have the requisite (or soft-requisite) service hours.

I currently have an interview at my top choice, and was hoping to cut back on a few secondaries to save money.

I applied to around 20 schools and finished 12 secondaries. I have received 1 II and 0 rejections so far.

I need some input on which schools I should cut back on to save money by not completing/paying for their secondary.

My stats are 3.6 GPA and a 508 MCAT. I live in the midwest.

School List That I need to cut back on:

George Washington
Georgetown
Rush
Tulane
Saint Louis
Wake Forest
Creighton
Cooper
Albany
Cincinnati
Toledo

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Delete Cooper if not from New Jersey. Delete the two Ohio schools if you are not from Ohio.

I would cut Georgetown and GW. I recall they were expensive secondaries. I am also from the Midwest and got II from Cincinnati, partly because they seemed to take OOS students from the Midwest. Tulane liked high MCAT.

I suggest cutting out Tulane. They are currently into mid-February/early March with interviews invites.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'd second the Tulane cut. Kinda ridiculous they've pretty much maxed out their interview slots already but fair...

Status
Not open for further replies.